HOW TO HAVE THE ULTIMATE GIRLS GETAWAY
THE PERFECT OREGON COAST RETREAT
Head to our little beach town on the Oregon coast for the ultimate stress-free girls getaway this spring. Just a short two-hour drive from Portland, yet worlds away, Headlands Lodge provides endless opportunities for a girls getaway filled with adventure, fun and relaxation.
Our unique spot on the North Coast offers spacious oceanfront guest rooms and multi-bedroom cottages that provide the perfect setting for reconnecting and relaxing with your mom or your best friends—an ideal way to be together. Our accommodations are carefully appointed with premium furnishings and luxurious amenities infused with a sense of Northwest style and design. Every room and cottage has a private balcony or patio from which to enjoy spectacular views of Haystack Rock and the Pacific Ocean.
GIRLS WEEKEND IN PACIFIC CITY – WHAT TO DO?
- Begin your girls getaway with treatments at Tidepools Spa & Wellness and reserve treatments suited to each of your preferences. Choose from a deeply rejuvenating massage such as the Ginger Stone Renewal or our special spring offering – a Citrus Shea Butter Body Treatment, guaranteed to restore moisture to your winter-weary skin.
- Realign and rebalance together with a personalized private group yoga class with our resident certified yoga teacher. Choose an energizing Vinyasa-style class or a slow and mindful Yin practice.
- No trip to Headlands is complete without a soak in our outdoor, saltwater hot tub. Reserve your group’s private hot tub session for late in the afternoon so you can toast one-another as the sun sets over Haystack Rock.
- Take a hike (or two!). Join an Adventure Coach for one of our daily guided outings along our local trails. Or pick up one of our self-guiding itineraries at the Adventure Center and wander the north coast with your crew. Pacific City provides a wide variety of hiking trails so everyone can get close to our magical wildlife and spellbinding natural scenes.
- Have a picnic! Take Meridian Adventure Provisions along with you—spring selections include a charcuterie picnic with classic accompaniments and a Pacific Pink shrimp roll with pickled vegetables, house-made potato chips and a sweet treat.
- Learn a new skill together! Reserve a private Oyster Shucking Class with our Meridian Chef team and conquer our locally foraged oysters. Add on a Seasonal Mixology class and sharpen your cocktail-mixing skills. A Salted Negroni would be a perfect complement to those freshly-shucked oysters!
- Share a girls-night beach bonfire. Your Adventure Coach will get the bonfire blazing and provide beach chairs and fixings for s’mores.
GIRLS WEEKEND IN PACIFIC CITY – WHERE TO EAT
- Savor innovative Northwest coastal cuisine at Meridian Restaurant & Bar while you gaze at the Pacific through Meridian’s floor-to-ceiling windows. Meridian’s Chef Team combines seasonal offerings from the sea, coastal farms, and Mary’s Herb Garden. Sample the Chefs’ Tasting Menu and enjoy the seasonal bounty of the Northwest with wine pairings from Illahe Vineyards, our featured wine partner.
- Wander over to Stimulus Coffee + Bakery, a quick 2-minute walk from Headlands Lodge. Open daily from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm, the bakery features hand-crafted espresso drinks, teas, fresh-baked goodies and wraps. Perfect for breakfast. It’s open daily from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Take in the action around Cape Kiwanda at the Pelican Brewing Company oceanfront Brewpub. A stone’s throw from Headlands, Pelican offers classic pub fare, a variety of award-winning beers, and an ever-changing mix of regulars and visitors.