A NOTE TO OUR GUESTS
Dear Friends of Headlands Coastal Lodge & Spa,
We are excited to welcome you to our special spot on the North Coast.
Many of our services and amenities have been updated to provide what we like to call, Hospitality, Oregon-style: your stay as you wish, with as much or as little attention from us as you like. Start your day with breakfast delivered to your room. Head out for a trail hike with a self-guided itinerary created by our Adventure Coaches. Stay in and enjoy a spa treatment or join one of our small group outings for a climb up our great dune. Enjoy lunch or dinner in and watch the waves from your balcony while you dine. However you plan your getaway, new adventures and blissful solitude await you at the coast.
To ensure the well-being and safety of our guests, team members, and community we have implemented the following measures:
- In accordance with Governor Kate Brown’s mandate, we ask our guests ages 5 and older to join us in wearing face coverings and observing physical distancing in all public areas indoors and outdoors during their stay.
- All team members shifts will begin with a wellness check, including a temperature check and confirmation of wellness.
- We have implemented a rigorous schedule of sanitation for all guest rooms, public spaces, and team member areas including the usage of a hospital-grade sanitization misting system in all spaces. Learn more
- Signage to help maintain proper physical distancing and hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout our public spaces and team member areas.
- Our check-in and check-out services have been redesigned for efficiency.
- Our daily housekeeping services have been updated to provide you with options that meet your needs while maintaining physical distancing. If you are joining us for two nights or more we are delighted to offer you several service options.
- Standard Housekeeping Services – reserve your housekeeping service time with our Welcome Desk Team.
- Refresh Basket – a basket of fresh amenities delivered to your door. Items include fluffy clean towels, freshly ground coffee, still water, and anything you may need during your stay. With this choice we’ll extend a $20 credit for each service declined. Your credit may be used at our gift shop or for a snack from our pantry.
- No Service – if you choose to forgo housekeeping services we’ll extend a $20 credit for each service declined. Your credit may be used at our gift shop or for a snack from our pantry.
Meridian Restaurant & Bar
- Enjoy in-room dining daily from 8:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Please note that in accordance with Governor Kate Brown’s mandate, seated dining will be closed at Meridian beginning Friday, December 18th.
Tidepools Spa & Wellness
- Open 10:00 am-5:30 pm daily for spa treatments, with extended weekend hours. Advance reservations are recommended.
- Our hot tub is available on a limited basis. Reservations are necessary, we are glad to assist with scheduling your time after you check-in.
- Our steam rooms and showers are currently closed. However, our locker rooms are available for restroom use.
- Please note that in accordance with Governor Kate Brown’s mandate, our fitness center and yoga studio will be closed beginning Friday, December 18th.
- Our private and group adventure outings are available daily – face coverings are required when physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet is not possible.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Your Headlands Team