A NOTE TO OUR GUESTS
Dear Friends of Headlands Coastal Lodge & Spa,
We are excited to welcome you to our special spot on the North Coast.
Many of our services and amenities have been updated to provide what we like to call, Hospitality, Oregon-style: your stay as you wish, with as much or as little attention from us as you like. Start your day with breakfast delivered to your room. Head out for a trail hike with a self-guided itinerary created by our Adventure Coaches. Stay in and make use of our fitness center equipment or join one of our small group outings for a climb up our great dune. Enjoy breakfast and lunch the in the privacy of your guest room and watch the waves while you dine. Join us for dinner at Meridian Restaurant & Bar–reserve your table in the stylish, relaxed ocean-view dining room with sky-high windows and expansive views.. However you plan your getaway, new adventures and blissful solitude await you at the coast.
With recent information provided by the Oregon Health Authority, we will continue to ask all our guests and team members to wear face coverings and practice social distancing in all public areas at Headlands Coastal Lodge & Spa and Meridian Restaurant & Bar.
In addition, to ensure the well-being and safety of all we will continue to implement the following measures:
- All team members shifts will begin with a wellness check, including a temperature check and confirmation of wellness.
- We maintain a rigorous schedule of sanitation for all guest rooms, public spaces, and team member areas including the usage of a hospital-grade sanitization misting system in all spaces. Learn more
- Signage to help maintain proper physical distancing and hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout our public spaces and team member areas.
Meridian Restaurant & Bar
Tidepools Spa & Wellness
- Open 10:00 am-5:30 pm daily for spa treatments, with extended weekend hours. Advance reservations are recommended.
- Our hot tub is available on a limited basis. Reservations are necessary, we are glad to assist with scheduling your time when you reserve your stay or after you check-in.
- Our fitness area and yoga studio are available for guest use daily between 5:30-9:30 am; and 5:00-11:00 pm. We ask guests to observe a maximum occupancy of 4 and wear face coverings at all times.
- Personal training sessions and private yoga classes with physical distancing in place are available with advance reservations.
- Our steam rooms and showers are currently closed. However, our locker rooms are available for restroom use.
- Our private and group adventure outings are available daily – face coverings are required when physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet is not possible.
Housekeeping Services for Lodge Guests
- Our daily housekeeping services have been updated to provide you with options that meet your needs while maintaining physical distancing. If you are joining us for two nights or more we are delighted to offer you several service options.
- Standard Housekeeping Services – reserve your housekeeping service time with our Welcome Desk Team.
- Refresh Basket – a basket of fresh amenities delivered to your door. Items include fluffy clean towels, freshly ground coffee, still water, and anything you may need during your stay. With this choice we’ll extend a $20 credit for each service declined. Your credit may be used at our gift shop or for a snack from our pantry.
- No Service – if you choose to forgo housekeeping services we’ll extend a $20 credit for each service declined. Your credit may be used at our gift shop or for a snack from our pantry.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Your Headlands Team